b-Vibe Novice – 15x Vibrating Patterns Remote Control Anal Plug (Black)
In Stock with Fast, Discreet UK Delivery
Category: Anal Vibrators
If you’re new and open to anal play, the Novice Plug is a great way to get started.
Easy to use, the Novice Plug is a small vibrating butt plug that’s designed with beginner-friendly features:
- Finger-Sized Butt Plug for First Time Anal — Going from 0 to penis is a big no-no. The anal sphincter is strong yet delicate, so it’s best to start small with your fingers, or an easy to insert plug like the Novice. As always: Don’t forget the lube.
- Vibes for Pleasure & Relaxation — The amazing thing about vibration is that it helps the muscles around the anus to relax. The Novice Plug includes 6 vibration intensity levels & 15 vibration patterns so that when you’re ready, you can experiment with enhanced anal pleasure.
- 100% Body Safe — The Novice Plug is made from premium, silky smooth silicone and features a flared base. At b-Vibe, we pride ourselves on making anal toys that are hypoallergenic, phthalate-free, latex-free, and non-porous.
- Not Just for Gay Men — The wonderful thing about anal play is that folks of any sexual orientation or gender can enjoy it. Vibrations from the Novice Plug tease the countless erotic nerve endings located at the bum. And guess what? We all have them.
- Kinky Remote Control Anal Play — The Novice Plug comes with a one-touch, wireless remote control that works up to 30 feet away. So experiment solo or use it with a partner in public or on daring dates! The opportunities are endless.
- USB Rechargeable Battery — Powered by a CR2032 lithium cell, a 2-hour charge provides an hour of anal play. The smart battery level indicator on the Novice Plug flashes when charging is required.
- Splash proof — The Novice Plug is designed to be splash proof and shower-friendly, so keeping it clean is hassle-free and super easy.
- Travel-Friendly — The Novice Plug arrives in a convenient, discreet travel case and has a travel lock to help avoid embarassing vibration “accidents”.